Commitment


Every person have their own individual commitment. I just want to pick one, as I am facing the situation as student which involve a wonderful day as student. My student life is not just about doing assignment, go to class, eat at cafe and sleep. I have colored my life involving any program and society as long I know I am capable to do thing that I enjoy it. My life at campus quite a lot work to do other than assignment. I know, the first thing, is about my academic. I try to make it stable as I know I am not a fast learner. But doing on what we like encourage us to face the reality of the challenge. The soft skill also is the knowledge that should do practically. I am the newbies in this area of having such experience to be absorb. At the same time, try my best in my academic.

Having in society make me feel like i am here with the family. Here, we learn the meaning of support, love, communication and the bonding between us. There's nothing difference between us to get to know each other. It is not only work for work, it also work for together. I learn something how to manage myself facing the VVIP, making the letters, held the program and be perform on what I can learn. It should be done several time to master in it. After the program, I'll continue doing assignment or study. In every time is such precious time that you would not get it using money. And every program that I have involve is such motivation for me to stand up better. Seldom, of course every student will feel down, and at that time, we need some sort of support. Believe me, when we are in the place with no parent to support us, we try our best to keep survive in what condition we are.

Lots of habits that I always do need to be change suitable with my time. Such as making a diary. I always like writing in my diary (not actually diary), but having lots work make my time so little. I will be write on the diary if i really want to do so. Reading literature books also my habit, but having through this semester, maybe one or two books can I read. Or else, I'll get the book and read in my semester break. Change your time wisely with what you can manage and capable to do.

 If they can do, you also can do whatever you want!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 4: Research Methodology's Assignment

Week 5 : The Reflection of Chapter 1

Week 6 : Reflection of Chapter 2